Aug 29, 2009
-
Cookie Cookie Cookie
:
On Monday i intent to bake cookie after my work ( morning). I went out to eat after work with my baby cassy and oso went to NTUC to buy butter. When i reach home i started mixing all my ingredient together for my cookies, While i was mixing halfway, i found out that i missed out an important ingredient, Then i felt so sian 1/2. I stopped and pack my batter aside in the fridge.
The next morning at 8am i woke up and get ready to go NTUC again to buy my baking soda.I went NTUC about 9am and bought my soda, on my way back home i was so tired and lazy to continue my cookies. So i packed my batter back to the fridge. I finally started baking on Wednesday early morning.
HOT HOT HOT
Pack it and GO!
12:49 AM