
KELLY!!! Lets plan for that day!!!.. Let see what we will be doing and going! I wan to make full used of that day!!! I got us a connecting room request. NON SMOKING ROOM too ( make sure SY can see ar.) High floor. Hopefully they give us a nice room. SY the CAPS words is for u >.<. U need to learn to save the earth. Smoke less and love Kelly more. She is worth your love. Not like my xiang, Haiz.. Talk about him is going to spoil my night. ( was about to night just back from work) Did not receive any SMS from him. Not even a WORD! I think by now he is sleeping dead, like a log. Planning for my Bali trip as well. Hoping to get a nice hotel. But unfortunately, the rooms for Staff seems to be like running full. I canot book for it. T.T