
What are you u people afraid of? Going to Bali is to enjoy, go shopping, go relax at the beach. What are u all afraid of? That we wan kidnapped? Oh please, There are so mani people around there. I dunoe how y u all dun wan to go just because only 2 or 3 ppl going. It is a very cheap deal to travel with. U hardly spent more. the air ticket is about 160 SGD both way, hotel room is about 10 USD ( about 15 SGD) per night per room. If there is 2 people in a room, then onli like 7.50 each? It hardly even reach to 200 SGD in total. I really really wan to travel there, I really wan to travel for once with my friends. ALL OF THEM DUN UNDERSTAND!!!!! NO WAN UNDERSTAND!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARENT SEE ONLI 2 PPL GOING MEAN IS DANGEROUS???!!! PLEASE LA.. IF THERE IS DANGEROUS AWAITS YOU, NO MATTER HOW MANI NUMBER OF PPL IS GOING, IT IS STILL DANGEROUS!!!