Feb 2, 2009
-
Saddest day of my working life
:
Today is the most saddest day of my working life in Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel. This is the day that Kunie san left our hotel, our country and our land.. She flew back to Japan to where her family is, due to some reason that is not able to expose.
we took a lot of pic and i gave a few items and hope she really love them. And i really miss her. I really really do miss her since the day i heard that she will be working with mi last day. today she come to work place to do some ting. i hug her and almost cried.
When she left us and walk alone to the departure gate i also almost cried. I really cannot bear to see the moment that she is leaving Singapore. KUNIE SAN!!! must remember us hor.. I really enjoy working with u although it is just a short period of few months.
When i go japan i wan to go find you. I will alway remeber that i had u as a good friend >.< MISS U
9:24 PM