
I haf being buying a lot of ting since i started working. I bought new bags, clothes, shoes, comes tic. All my skincare is from a particular brand named KOSE, my makeup all are from Shiseido. My clothes is onli to be conquered by Ice Lemon Tee. Bought new psp lime green. Going to buy new HP, DKNY green apple perfume, more clothes more comic books. Recently just had a new hairdo. Basically cut short my hair and retain my 'tail', hire creatve stylist an addidtion of 10 dollar extra. dye my tail intense red 30 extar. Total Hair do costed mi abt 189. My hair do is actully 149 cos i got tat red tail it end up costing mi 179. For my short short short hair cut lucky for mi i got 20% off. I was a member of chapter 2 last year, so i got a rebate of 39 from my member card. In the very end, wat i need to pay was onlni 121.20.